Tuesday, March 3, 2009

mmmbop, feet and the tap dogs

1.) i always wanted to be in a girl band - power ballad style, so i could sit on the edge of a tall stool and click my fingers with my eyes closed... then burst out the bigf notes. celine dion springs to mind.

2.) i don't do necks and feet - so isabelle udall and michael zotti, wrapped their feet around my neck... while i was driving. cheers kids!

3.) i always wanted to be on price is right. then it got cancelled. buggger!

4.) my first crush was peter andre - mysterious girl was pretty much the best song ever! then there was taylor hanson... a god send i say.
5.) white wine must be iced... but not too much. i like ice with my wine, not wine with my ice.

6.) i was the 'S' in the JACKS club in year 6 and 7. jill, amy, catherine, kate and sally. we sat in this order in class. we also all wated to live together in a house when we grew up.

7.) i still have a HANSON t-shirt that emma gillingham, kait green and i got GIVEN in year 8 form the CD shop guy, because it hadn't sold for ages... it matches my ring, the 'tulsa, tokyo and middle of nowhere' video and the signed poster I have.
8.) i remember the days when pizza hut used to offer the 'all you can eat' option. we ate the cottesloe one out of soft serve once.

9.) i had a crush on my 'fill-in' teacher mr holmes. he wore 'movie star glasses' and was really tall. my 'real' teacher miss thomas also had a crush on him. so one day she took me out of class and made me go tell him i had a crush on him.... heavy!

10.) Ii have been across (and back) the nullabor 8 times. the first time was fun, because i had a tamagotchi. it survived with me all the way home... then mum put it in the washing machine the day i got home. i cried... forever!

11.) i ran away from home for the first time when i was 4, because my dad got a bigger piece of cake than me. i couldn't cross the road, so i sat on the corner of the street with my teddy basil.

12.) my dad told my family that the fish flip over and swim upside down when they hit the equator. i believed him for years!

13.) at my 6th birthday, the womans weekly blackboard cake... wasn't even eaten. no one ate a piece.
14.) salbee. abby. sal. briggsey. SB. shmallbot. las.

15.) i'm not a very competitive person, but i really like to win games like UNO and snap. i used to cheat at monopoly and hide $500's under the board, so we invented UNOPOLY.

16.) i have a thing for abbreviations and making up my own words and phrases. along with making up my own dance moves - the underwater scene and the christmas tree have graced the dancefloors all over town!

17.) I'M LOUD. BITCHES!

18.) i have a thing for dreadlocks... i don't even know what it is... but i do.

19.) i don't understand how boys can make machine gun noises, and know what buttons to press/how to play video games, when they have never played them before - they just know how to do it.

20.) i love cooking. Anything and everyhting... and on that note, jeremy hamilton taught me that a nacho roll is the best thing ever - corn chips and tomato sauce with cheese in a roll. toasted. awesome.

21.) i'm pretty sure i can recite the whole of 'the castle' - i have seen it a good trillion times.... and don't tell me I'm dreamin', as I think a trillion is actually the truth!


22.) i still fit into a gym leotard from year 3... i don't know how, and i probably wouldn't want to wear it out.... but it must just grow with me? huh!??!?

23.) i like to meet famous people. and I've had my fair share... but i would like to find my dream job working in the media field.

24.) sally finds herself referring to herself and others in third person too often. sally tends to over use it, but she can't help it.

25.) when i did tap dancing, i quit the day before the concert, of 'singing in the rain' with winne the pooh umbrellas. i wish i had kept it up, but i didn't. der! otherwise i would have been in the tap dogs with adam garcia. he's hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment